Purpose of Use
Offer to Third Party
- The purpose of using personal information is to use for dispatch of goods, inexpensive information, etc. only for information dissemination from our company.
Dealling with Claim
- Beforehand, our company will not provide a third party with personal information without the consent of the person himself/herself. However, the case where the protection law and the other statutes have regulations is excluded. In addition, in carrying out dealings with customers, such as delivery of goods, when performing required outsourcing, the third party offer does not apply.
Procedure and Handling Charge
- Based on personal information protection law, please notify the store manager of our company in case of disclosure of personal data kept, correction of the data, stop of the usage, etc.The proper dealing will be performed based on personal information protection law.
- When a person or an authorized personnel based on personal information protection law requests disclosure of personal data, our company charges the commission defined separately.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- About the complaint about handling personal information, an inquiry, and the claim based on personal information protection law, get in touch with the following window.
Daini Kishi 4F,1-9-7 Kitanagasa Dohri, Chuo-ku Kobe-shi, Hyogo-ken
078-391-1877 Store Operation Manager：Takashi Sasaki
- Mouriya Inc. does not sell nor lend personal information to a third party.
- In the following cases, Mouriya Inc. may provide personal information to a third party.
Safety Management Measure
- Where there is consent of the person himself/herself about information service
- When the judgement or the command which orders the indication based on the Act on the Limitation of Liability for Damages of Specified Telecommunications Service Providers and the Right to Demand Disclosure of Identification Information of the Senders (November 30, Heisei 13 law No. 137) is received from a court, or when formal reference is received from public institutions, such as the police, based on the statute by which criminal-investigation authority, such as these Criminal Proceduree Code (July 10, Showa 23 law No. 131) is provided
- When it is difficult to get the consent of the person himself/herself where it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and services of third parties or Mouriya against the users' statutes, usage agreement, and guidelines in relation to the sue of the services provided by Mouriya Inc. or its partners
- When it is difficult to get the consent of the person himself/herself where there is an imminent danger to people's life, bodies and property, and there is an urgent necessity.
- Mouriya Inc. will take the protective measures and safety measures against illegal access, loss, destruction, alterations, disclosure, etc. , and strictly manage the perfonal information of customers
Information Manager: Takashi Sasaki