Notice of Resuming Operations
From June 1st, 2020
First and foremost, we would like to offer our deepest sympathies to all those who have been affected by the recent COVID-19 pandemic.
All locations of Kobe steak restaurant Mouriya have been temporarily closed since April 7th (Tue) in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, but we are happy to announce that we will resume operations at the 3 locations of Mouriya Sannomiya, Royal Mouriya and Mouriya Gion from June 1st (Mon). We will continue to monitor the situation, such as the extension of the state of emergency, and carefully make decisions with the health and safety of our customers and staff as the top priority. Any potential changes to the date of resuming operations will be announced in our official website.
Additionally, we will implement the steps below at the locations which will resume operations, to prevent creating an environment of the “3 Cs (Closed spaces/Crowded places/Close contact)” and so that our customers can visit our restaurants safely.
1. Request that everyone disinfects their hands at the entrances.
2. The wearing of masks by all restaurant staff.
3. Request temperature measurement near restaurant entrance.＊
4. Frequent disinfecting of seating, door knobs and other areas of contact.
5. Providing spatial distance between guests upon seating.
6. Thorough ventilation.
7. The daily monitoring of the physical condition and body temperature of all working staff.
＊Please note that customers with a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher may be refused entry.